Beautiful renovated stone house in the heart of Vrsar
- Code : 01881
- Location : Vrsar
- House type : In a row house
- Building size : 153 m2
- Number of floors : 4
- Number of bedrooms : 2
- Number of bathrooms : 1
- Distance from center : 0 m
- Distance from sea : 300 m
- Energy efficiency : Not specified
- Year of last adaptation : 2008
- Pogled na more : Yes
For sale beautiful renewed stone house located in the heart of Vrsar. Thehouse has a beautiful medieval bell on the roof, an old town clock on the upper part of the facade and an amazing roof terrace with a wonderful open sea view from which Rovinj and Poreč are visible.
The house was completely renewed in 2008 – only the outer walls and the old stony stairs to the first floor remained unchanged. The external appearance of the house remained unchanged so that the house is completely in accordance with the neighboring houses.
The house is eyuipped in the Mediterraneom style with the furniture of the highest quality, with a special fluorescent but appeasable colour of the walls, with additional decorative wallpaper in all the rooms, with a fireplace in the living room and the kitchen on the first floor, the bedroom, the children's room, the bathroom and the anteroom on the second floor and an amazing terrase with a jaccusy, from bhere there are wonderful views of the sea as far as Rovinj, the Vrsar marine – views towards Poreč, nicely hidden outdoor kitchen on the terrace quite imperceptible. The floor are connected by the staincase covered with stone and with side ice lights. All the rooms are air-conditioned.
- the entrance hall where there is a place for storing bicycles, motorbike or something like that.
- a light and practical kitchen with a large dining table
- a large living room with a comfortable corner sofa and a view of the main
square. In order to be more cosy there is a beautiful Istrian fireplace made of stone and old bricks and a special woden appendix. On the wall there is a large TV.
- Hall with sofa-bed where two people can sleep, a big mirror and a chest of drawers.
- Children's room with a main square view.
- Main bedroom with a main square view.
- Bathroom with a shower bath, a washing machine and a drying machine.
- the terrace is covered with tic vood and has ice lights in the floor.
- Marvellous views from the terrace in all directions from Rovinj – Vrsar marine – to Poreč.
- In the left corner of the rerrace there is a HotSpring jaccuzi.
- Behind the roller blind on the right side of the terrace there is a small kitchen (with a washbasin and a refrigirator) where all the lounge chairs, chairs and a table can be stored.
Price 650.000 €
Dear clients, a tour of the property is possible only with a signed record of the property, which is the basis for further actions related to the sale and collection of commission, all in accordance with the Law on Real Estate Brokerage.
Agency "ISTRIA FUTURA" as an authorized Real Estate Broker, for the brokerage service at the time of concluding the Preliminary Agreement or the Contract from the BUYER and the SELLER charges a brokerage fee in the amount of 3% + VAT from the CONTRACTED PURCHASE PRICE.
House Vrsar(01145) Vrsar
Opportunity! House with restaurant + possibility to open a B&B(01327) Vrsar
450.000 € 670.000 €
Vrsar center - sea view - two large terraces(01406) Vrsar
450.000 € 500.000 €
Awesome opportunity. Stone house for renovation for sale(01664) Vrsar
59.000 € 65.000 €
Gorgeous house for renovation(01746) Vrsar
270.000 € 450.000 €
Beautiful house with sea view(01747) Vrsar
305.000 € 309.000 €
CONTACT THE AGENT
NOTE: We do not answer any possible errors in property descriptions, but we want to be as precise and accurate as possible.
Why invest in Istria?
One of the most visited regions in Croatia, not only because of the unique architecture that has merged between the Roman Empire and today's Mediterranean culture, but also because of its natural beauty, national parks, pure sea and hidden gems of cultural heritage that attract visitors from all over the world
Come to know Istria